Is London Dangerous?
Absoultely . . . Crossing the street in London can be deadly. All individuals who are not familiar with the UK road system are at serious risk. And the city knows this. At every intersection - big and small - The City of London has gone around and painted on the crosswalks which direction to look before crossing. I have found this very helpful as I tend to look right - not left - before crossing the road.
On a side note, if you were to get hit by a car, it would be in style, because Londoners show their affluence with their driving. The roads are filled with Mercedes, BMWs and Porches. Volvo, Sabs and Volkswagons also seem to be popular.
How am I doing? Fanstastic, I have yet to be hit by a car . . . and a very adorable British young man (with straight teeth) just asked to sit next to me in Starbucks.
On a side note, if you were to get hit by a car, it would be in style, because Londoners show their affluence with their driving. The roads are filled with Mercedes, BMWs and Porches. Volvo, Sabs and Volkswagons also seem to be popular.
How am I doing? Fanstastic, I have yet to be hit by a car . . . and a very adorable British young man (with straight teeth) just asked to sit next to me in Starbucks.
<< Home