Welcome and Good Bye
Family and friends,
In just a few hours I will be headed across the pond to discover a new city, meet Mr. Darcy, hear speaches by Tony Blair, travel through Europe's greatest cities and spend long hours in the library of UCL. Think of this blog as my adventures in one big group email.
Some parting thoughts . . . .To my mom who feels I never call enought, now you have weekly updates. To my dad who may have hired the British SIS to keep track of me, I will be ok. Vanna and Erik, they are all yours now.
To all my friends who have serious addictions to myspace, facebook and google stalking . . . please add this one to you list of hourly check-ins.
To my coworkers, forget reading "altercation" during lunch . . . things could be worse, at least it is not "shouts from Columbia."
I will miss you all greatly, I expect lots of visits and emails!!!!
Now it is back to packing and sweet dreams of Prince Charming . . .
In just a few hours I will be headed across the pond to discover a new city, meet Mr. Darcy, hear speaches by Tony Blair, travel through Europe's greatest cities and spend long hours in the library of UCL. Think of this blog as my adventures in one big group email.
Some parting thoughts . . . .To my mom who feels I never call enought, now you have weekly updates. To my dad who may have hired the British SIS to keep track of me, I will be ok. Vanna and Erik, they are all yours now.
To all my friends who have serious addictions to myspace, facebook and google stalking . . . please add this one to you list of hourly check-ins.
To my coworkers, forget reading "altercation" during lunch . . . things could be worse, at least it is not "shouts from Columbia."
I will miss you all greatly, I expect lots of visits and emails!!!!
Now it is back to packing and sweet dreams of Prince Charming . . .
<< Home