Rocking Out In East Putney
The band consisted of 3 skinny Brits. Seriously, I never knew who could fit into size 24 women’s jeans. . . these guys had them on. To go along with the tight jeans, all three had on stark white keds (those a big here) and fitted blazers. They looked like
I knew when they opened with Come Together by the Beatles it would be a great night. The sound was amazing – I have never seen such little people produce such great sound (well maybe the lead singer of Default Outfit). They proceeded to rock out with U2’s Beautiful Day, the Hendrix version of All Along the Watch Tower, Play that Funky Music White Boy, Video Killed the Radio Star, Green Day, The Rolling Stones and Mr. Brightside, a person favorite of mine by The Killers.
By the way it has to be mentioned their band name is Mullit.
<< Home