The Truth About Sweden

Stereotypically we think of the Swedish women as being blond beauties. After spending this past weekend to Stockholm I can assure you it is true. The boys I was with were in a permanent state of dehydration from drooling over the women. In fact, I do not think I saw one person (man or women) who did not fit into the category of beautiful, tall, well built and well dressed.
As for the city, well that just followed suit. Stockholm, very similar to Copenhagen, was clean and very friendly. Of course my favorite part was the Royal Palace which displayed the full dress collection of the Queen. I really would have no problem marrying Prince Carl Philip if Prince Williams falls through.
Sorry for the lack of photographs, I did tour quite a bit as everyone else spent the day sleeping due to some late nights but I hate solo shots. (photos under links)
<< Home