Best Friends and Sabrina
It is only a best friend that could convince you to go see a psychic. Haley had taken a work day off to hang out with me. After our pedicures we happened to walk by a sign for palm readings . . .although I was a bit skeptical, Hales convinced me to go in and I have to say it was probably one of the best moments of my two weeks home. . . . mainly because our psychic Sabrina said all good things are to come.
As we walk in to her home it is chaos, two little kids crying/running, Sabrina in her nightgown and her living room. But she welcomes us warmly . . . and for $10 we can ask her three questions and she will look into ours palms and tell us the answers. Since hales and I could not think of much she pretty much told us the top three - Love/Success/Happiness. Keep in mind her children were sitting on her lap as she read our palms.
She began by telling Haley that she would take a trip at the end of June, the last week. Which just happens to be the week that Hales is visiting me in London and we are heading for Spain and Portugal - Go Sabrina!
On mine, she started a bit rusty . . . I told her I was thinking of relocating possibly in September (didn't mention from London) and asked her where she saw me moving to. When she asked me if I had considered the mid west, I responded trying not to laugh with visions of cornfields in my head, "like the middle of the US?" and she said yes, I said no. I think London to Oklahoma would be a culture shock for me. But then she went on to say some pretty neat stuff . . . check it out for yourself.
Haley's Future:
- After her trip in June (with me) she will be getting a phone call with good news about herself. She also has a business trip coming up.
- She is going to be busy and tired with work, but there is a good change in 6 months.
- Haley will have her own business in the next ten years with a business partner.
- Her Husband will offer her security, trust and be financially successful. They will have three kids together. (Hales, should you name one Sabrina?)
- I am having a hard time figuring where I want to be in the next year, I have a few locations in mind and wherever I choose it will be the right one and my family and friends will feel that I am safe there. Could be the Midwest.
- I will come into some money in the fall, but not enough to make me foolish or greedy. (Sounds like I will taking a non-profit job)
- I like to give and my job will reflect that.
- I will meet someone in the next year and it will be a successful relationship (I think she could tell I am single).
- I am very independent and my career is my first priority right now.
<< Home