School of Public Policy
Apparently I am here to get a Masters Degree. Between all friends, sun and roof top bbq's that have been distracting me lately, I will be getting back to my student world where cheerios can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. For the next week or so I will sitting at my dining room table with stacks of academic journals writing about the genocide in Darfur, the poverty and inequality of women around the world and the HIV/AIDs epidemic.
But the outlook is good . . . after my hiatus from blogging the next few will feature:
But the outlook is good . . . after my hiatus from blogging the next few will feature:
- Pictures of a roof top party with steel drums and views of London.
- Great reasons to live in London i.e. the pound just pushed over $2
- The London Sun
<< Home